Thursday, October 25, 2012

Human Heart Nature 2

Remember my Human Heart Nautre post (here)?  I have been using their moisturizing shampoo and conditioner in lush vanilla for 1 week.  Here is my verdict…

Let me give you a background of my hair condition.  I have dark, dry, straight hair with frizz.  I have not colored my hair or had any treatment done in the past 4 months.  I shampoo and conditioner my hair daily.  My main concerns are to relieve dryness of my hair and to remove frizz (if possible).  So far, the shampoo and conditioner that I love using to address my concerns are from the Sunsilk Co-creations line.  I like their expert-perfect straight shampoo and conditioner.  It makes my hair soft and smooth and lessens the frizz.

As much as I would like to love the Human Heart Nature Natural shampoo and conditioner, it doesn’t do much to my hair.  Yes, it effectively cleans my hair and it even makes it soft.  But my main problem with the use of this shampoo and conditioner tandem is, it doesn’t  control the frizz in my hair.  Even with application of anti-frizz serum, my hair seems to want to coil and stand up on its root.  I had high expectations for this product, but it did not deliver to my satisfaction.  L

It doesn't show in this picture but I've used 3/4 of a 50-ml bottle in a matter of 7 days.
After 1 week of use, I've finished the contents of the 50-ml bottle.
 As for the Human Heart Nature 100% Natural Healthy Lotion in Vanilla Delight, this one is a keeper.  I like the smell and it does make my skin soft and smooth.  The only downside for this product is that the consistency is a little runny.  But I can live with that.  I really admire and believe in the mission of Human Heart Nature.  So, in my quest to be pro-poor, pro-Philippines and pro-environment, I will now use this lotion.
This is what it looks like now after 1 week of use.  You can't see it but I've used up 3/4 of the original amount.
Let’s all do our share in making this world a better place to live in.  One step is using products that are pro-poor and 100% natural (100% chemical-free)/ environmentally friendly.
Until next time!  Thanks for dropping by!  J

No comments:

Post a Comment